Personal information will be used only for the purpose/s intended and where the intention includes confidentiality, information will be treated as such unless otherwise required by law.
This Privacy Statement explains how your personal information (being information capable of identifying you as an individual) will be treated as you access and interact with this website. The practices outlined in this Privacy Statement are subject to any rights The Play List Group may have to handle personal information in accordance with the privacy legislation.
Collection of your personal information
- the content of any electronic forms you submit via this website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this website or to email addresses displayed on this website, which may include personal information such as name, email address and telephone number.
Email addresses provided via this site will only be used to respond to specific user queries and will not be added to any mailing lists, nor disclosed to any other party without users’ knowledge and consent, unless required by law. Where personal information is collected directly from you on our web pages, a specific privacy notification can be viewed by clicking on the privacy statement tag at the bottom of the online form.
Web statistics data collection
While you can browse this website anonymously, without disclosing your personal information, we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
- for the purpose that we have collected the information;
- purposes related to our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website;
- where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- any other purposes required or authorised by law.
We may share personal information within The Play List Group and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose your personal information includes our contracted service providers who assist us in providing this website and delivering our services such as our community service partners, organisations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, banking, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, information technology, research, utility and security services. We may also disclose your personal information to your authorised representatives or third parties acting on your behalf, for example your solicitor or interpreter.
We take additional steps to protect the security of your personal information, such as strong 128-bit SSL encryption where required. Before using these facilities, you should ensure that you are using a web browser that supports 128-bit encryption. In many web browsers, you can confirm that your session is encrypted by the appearance of a locked padlock symbol located in the browser status bar at the foot of the browser.
Feedback, information request form and email
We will not use that information to add you to a mailing list without your consent.
Links to external websites
When following links to other sites from this website, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that site to familiarise yourself with its privacy practices.
The following clickstream data are automatically recorded by this website’s web server for statistical and system administration purposes only:-
- your IP address;
- your domain name (e.g. yahoo.com, gmail.com, etc)
- the date and the time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you accessed and files downloaded;
- the address of the last site you visited;
- your operating system;
- the type of browser you are using.
The default settings of browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari may allow some or all cookies, but users can easily take steps to erase cookies from their hard-drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Note: Some parts of sites may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.